Submitting the Bachelor’s thesis for evaluation
The Faculty of Educational Sciences
You are submitting the Bachelor’s thesis into E-thesis system for evaluation
To be able to submit your thesis, you should have available:
- Convert your thesis (including the title page and the abstract Surname_Firstname_pro_gradu_year) into a single PDF file, name the file (without Scandinavian letters or special characters) and save it. If necessary, read the instructions at the bottom of the page for more information. Please note: you should not add restrictions such as disabling printing of the PDF file.
- Activate your Office 365 email if you haven´t done it yet.
- Use your University username and password (associated with your helsinki.fi address) to log into the form for saving the Master’s thesis (link below) and proceed step by step. Onto this form you can copy both the descriptive data about your Master’s thesis and the abstract from your own abstract form. After successful submission your thesis will enter the assessment process.
- N.B. Once the thesis has been submitted to the E-thesis system, it can no longer be edited. Please be careful!
- When the assessment is ready, the system will send you a message concerning the online publication of your thesis.
- N.B. Information will be saved and emails will be sent to the user whose account has been used in logging in to the system. Never give your user name or email address to others!
Submission Form of the Faculty of Educational
Filing of the Bachelor's thesis
The reference and the abstract of an approved Thesis are publicly available
online in E-thesis.
The approved Thesis is filed electronically and it is accessible only through
Helsinki Library workstations.
Do you need help?
If you need help with your Bachelor's thesis you can contact Siltavuori
Student Services (email@example.com).