Submitting your Bachelor´s thesis for evaluation
Faculty of theology
With these quick instructions you can send your Bachelor´s Thesis for
assessment and deposit it to university's digital archive. If you need more
information, please see the Links section.
- Convert your thesis (including the title page and the abstract Surname_Firstname_pro_gradu_year) into a single PDF file, name the file (without Scandinavian letters or special characters) and save it. If necessary, read the instructions at the bottom of the page for more information. Please note: you should not add restrictions such as disabling printing of the PDF file.
- Activate your Office 365 email if you haven´t done it yet.
- Use your University username and password (associated with your helsinki.fi address) to log into the form for saving the Master’s thesis (link below) and proceed step by step. Onto this form you can copy both the descriptive data about your Master’s thesis and the abstract from your own abstract form. After successful submission your thesis will enter the assessment process.
- N.B. Once the thesis has been submitted to the E-thesis system, it can no longer be edited. Please be careful!
- When the assessment is ready, the system will send you a message concerning the online publication of your thesis.
- N.B. Information will be saved and emails will be sent to the user whose account has been used in logging in to the system. Never give your user name or email address to others!
Submission Form for the faculty of
If you need help
With converting your thesis into a PDF file or with depositing you can contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or Faculty of Theology: teol-opintoneuvonta[a
If you have problems with PDF conversion you can also contact the IT Service
HelpDesk (02941 55555)