Submitting your thesis for evaluation and publishing it in digital format
The Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
You are submitting your Master’s thesis into E-thesis system for evaluation.
Please follow the instructions:
- Convert your thesis (including the title page and the abstract Surname_Firstname_pro_gradu_year) into a single PDF file, name the file (without Scandinavian letters or special characters) and save it. If necessary, read the instructions at the bottom of the page for more information. Please note: you should not add restrictions such as disabling printing of the PDF file.
- Activate your Office 365 email if you haven´t done it yet.
- Use your University username and password (associated with your helsinki.fi address) to log into the form for saving the Master’s thesis (link below) and proceed step by step. Onto this form you can copy both the descriptive data about your Master’s thesis and the abstract from your own abstract form. After successful submission your thesis will enter the assessment process.
- N.B. Once the thesis has been submitted to the E-thesis system, it can no longer be edited. Please be careful!
- When the assessment is ready, the system will send you a message concerning the online publication of your thesis.
- N.B. Information will be saved and emails will be sent to the user whose account has been used in logging in to the system. Never give your user name or email address to others!
Submission form of the Faculty of Agriculture and
Filing and publishing of the Master's thesis
The reference and the abstract of an approved Thesis are publicly available
online in E-thesis.
The approved Thesis is filed electronically, and it accessible through
Helsinki Library workstations, and with authors permission, via internet in
the E-thesis database.
If you need help
you can contact the study councelors of the faculty email@example.com.
You may submit and publish your thesis even after you have graduated.
In this case, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.